ApplyLogic is a fast-growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned consulting firm, headquartered in Dunn Loring, VA. Our people are our greatest asset and our company culture is grounded on that belief. We offer challenging and interesting work in a friendly and supportive environment. We deliver best-in-class technical expertise to the Federal Government market through IT professional service contracts.
We offer a competitive salary with a robust Fortune 500 type benefits package: employee assistance, employee adoption, 401K with match, medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability, 15 paid time days off, 10 holidays, unlimited web-based training and up to $5K towards continuing education and/or professional development and more!
Founded in 2004, ApplyLogic is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, ISO9001:2015 certified with over $7M annual revenues and 35 employees. Our growth has been recognized in the Washington Technology Fast 50 and the INC. 5000. We have an immediate Remedy Developer position open in Chantilly, Virginia.
- Develop and integrate Remedy improvements and feature additions
- Responsible for researching, designing, developing and/or modifying BMC Remedy ITSM Suite and BMC Remedy Action Request System
- Perform BMC Remedy ARS COTS customization development and database development
- Design and develop Remedy ARS software for a multi-tiered user support application supporting Service Desk and Data Center operations
- Perform change assessments including the development and implementation of change control board documentation as well as attend and defend change request to Government Configuration Change Boards (CCBs)
- Deliver ongoing improvement opportunities with processes, standards, and policies
- Responsible to operations and maintenance of out of the box Remedy Applications
- Experience working with BMC Remedy version 8 & 9
- BA/BS or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of related work experience serving as a Remedy Developer and Administrator
- Experience with the Implementation of Atrium Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
- Experience with BMC Service Request manage
- ITIL v3
- Remedy certifications
- Secret clearance of the ability to obtain secret clearance