is a fast-growing Veteran-Owned consulting firm, headquartered in Dunn Loring, VA. Our people are our greatest asset and our company culture is grounded on that belief. We offer challenging and interesting work in a friendly and supportive environment. We deliver best-in-class technical expertise to the Federal Government market through IT professional service contracts.
We offer a competitive salary with a robust Fortune 500 type benefits package: employee assistance, employee adoption, 401K with match, medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability, 15 paid time days off, 10 holidays, unlimited web-based training and up to $5K towards continuing education and/or professional development and more!
Founded in 2004, ApplyLogic is a Veteran Owned Small Business, ISO9001:2008 certified with over $7M annual revenues and 35 employees. Our growth has been recognized in the Washington Technology Fast 50 and the INC. 5000. We have an immediate NOC Analyst
opening in Herndon, VA
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring network services and responding to events and alarms, supporting the incident management process, including defining the impact, properly escalating, and resolving incidents.
- Support service and change requests for a highly critical and dynamic WAN/LAN/MAN environment.
- Plans and executes security remediation and OS upgrades to network devices.
- Provides coaching and leadership to Tier 1 team members to help develop Tier 1 skills.
- Communicate status during incidents and in general to requests from management leadership.
- Assist their Tier 1 peers in understanding the need for responds to customer and management.
- Works within the entire Enterprise Operations Center (EOC) in a cooperative manner to ensure that issues are worked, escalated and resolved quickly.
- Routing and switching/Firewall (FW)/load balancing;
- Extensive knowledge of the OSI model Layers 1-3;
- Extensive knowledge working with TCP/IPv4 & v6, DHCP and DNS.
- Extensive knowledge of NW security devices, IPsec VPNs, TCP/IP, Routing, Switching, VRF, VLANS, Bandwidth Utilization, and Load Balancers.
- Strong knowledge in static routing and routing protocols including EIGRP, OSPF & BGP.
- Strong experience with Remote access and site-to-site VPNs.
- Understanding of 802.11 wireless and other mobile technologies.
- Update and maintain documentation of client’s networks and systems.
- Candidate must be capable to setup tools and capture, mine and interpret data from Wireshark, syslog, NETSCOUT, and SteelCentral to maintain and restore overall network health.
- Experience configuring and deploying layer 2 and layer 3 Ethernet, enterprise-switching equipment to support VoIP/QoS and other advanced network applications.
- 4G and 5G configuration desired.
- Troubleshooting, upgrading, and implementing Cisco Switches and Routers;
- Troubleshooting, upgrading, and implementing Cisco ASA Firewalls;
- Troubleshooting, upgrading, and implementing F5 Load Balancer devices;
- Troubleshooting and writing FW rules, NATs, and IPsec communications;
- Managing, auditing and deploying Network device configurations via HPNA;
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years of experience
- One of the certifications below
- Cisco Routing and Switching – CCNA Routing and Switching, CCNP Routing and Switching, CCIE
- F5 – CA, F5-CTS
- Riverbed – RCSA, RCSP
- Cisco ASA Firewall – CCNA Security, CCNP Security
- U.S. Citizenship
- Secret clearance