is a fast-growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned consulting firm, headquartered in Dunn Loring, VA. Our people are our greatest asset and our company culture is grounded on that belief. We offer challenging and interesting work in a friendly and supportive environment. We deliver best-in-class technical expertise to the Federal Government market through IT professional service contracts.
We offer a competitive salary with a robust Fortune 500 type benefits package: employee assistance, employee adoption, 401K with match, medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability, 15 paid time days off, 10 holidays, unlimited web-based training and up to $5K towards continuing education and/or professional development and more!
Founded in 2004, ApplyLogic is a Veteran Owned Small Business, ISO9001:2008 certified with over $7M annual revenues and 35 employees. Our growth has been recognized in the Washington Technology Fast 50 and the INC. 5000. We have an immediate IT Support Specialist
position available in Washington, D.C
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Accounts management (on boarding and off boarding of user accounts; password resets)
- Maintaining inventory supplies for IT department
- Maintaining asset inventory to current and accuracy
- Troubleshooting and supporting IT related issues through call-in or ticketed through help desk portal or email
- Preparing new laptops for employees or re-imaging laptops for reuse
- Providing configuration support for the following environment:
- Active Directory
- Office 365 Cloud: SharePoint, Exchange Online, One Drive for Business, Microsoft Intune
- Providing on boarding and off boarding support for users entering and exiting
- Ensuring new IT equipment are configured to standards
- Ensuring new users have performed IT Security awareness training and submitted certificates
- Closing user accounts per policy when a user exits
- Configures new phones for new employees.
- Remove phone extensions from exiting employees’ phones.
- Prepare Continuous Monitoring reports as required by the agency’s continuous monitoring plan
- Support Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues including printing issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Have any of the following industry certifications.
- ComptiA A+
- Security +
- Network +
- Microsoft certified MCSA
- Have a minimum 3 years of troubleshooting experience as an IT Support specialist in an enterprise environment.
- 1 year of experience with McAfee Anti-virus and patch management support.
- 3 years of experience with Microsoft Windows 10 enterprise.
- 1 year of experience with the following Microsoft Office 365 cloud components: SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Office 2016 Pro, One Drive for Business, Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams,
- 1 year of experience with Inventory Management Systems
- Public Trust, or must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance