is a fast-growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned consulting firm, headquartered in Dunn Loring, VA. Our people are our greatest asset and our company culture is grounded on that belief. We offer challenging and interesting work in a friendly and supportive environment. We deliver best-in-class technical expertise to the Federal Government market through IT professional service contracts.
We offer a competitive salary with a robust Fortune 500 type benefits package: employee assistance, employee adoption, 401K with match, medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability, 15 paid time days off, 10 holidays, unlimited web-based training and up to $5K towards continuing education and/or professional development and more!
We have an immediate Storage Engineer
position in Washington, DC
- Analyze, capture, architect, design, test, implement, troubleshoot, and provide system improvement recommendations.
- Develop and update Operations Guides for NOC/Operations engineers.
- Follow an SDLC using proper change control processes and procedures to implement large-scale enterprise technical solutions
- System designing and development, security and system testing, and release.
- Creation of system model and system architecture diagrams and designs, system test plans & test cases, implementation plans, and operations guides.
- SAN/NAS Tier 3 troubleshooting, support, and improvement recommendations.
- SAN/NAS Technologies utilizing EMC products
- VNX Series 1 and 2, Unity, Isilon, XtremIO, DAS, NAS
- Block Replication Technologies, specifically Dell EMC RecoverPoint
- NAS Replication Technologies (Isilon SyncIQ, VNX ReplicatorV2)
- Cisco MDS Directors and Switches
- Experience with CommVault
- IP addressing, subnets, gateways, ports, protocols.
- Disaster Recovery planning
Qualifications and Clearance:
- Bachelor's Degree of Equivalent experience
- U.S. Citizenship
- Eligible Public Trust