is a fast-growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned consulting firm, headquartered in Dunn Loring, VA. Our people are our greatest asset and our company culture is grounded on that belief. We offer challenging and interesting work in a friendly and supportive environment. We deliver best-in-class technical expertise to the Federal Government market through IT professional service contracts.
We offer a competitive salary with a robust Fortune 500 type benefits package: employee assistance, employee adoption, 401K with match, medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability, 15 paid time days off, 10 holidays, unlimited web-based training and up to $5K towards continuing education and/or professional development and more!
Founded in 2004, ApplyLogic is a Veteran Owned Small Business, ISO9001:2008 certified with over $7M annual revenues and 35 employees. Our growth has been recognized in the Washington Technology Fast 50 and the INC. 5000. We have an immediate SharePoint Administrator
position available in Herndon, VA
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Sustain and configure existing SharePoint 2016 Web-oriented applications including design, layout, style sheets, and navigation.
- Support change requests to include development of new team sites, pages, lists, calendars, document libraries, and custom workflows. Custom .NET development of new and existing .NET systems will be required.
- Provide systems administration support to SharePoint and SharePoint-specific SQL Servers to include backup recovery, cluster monitoring, and log file size monitoring.
- Proficient in MS Office automation software to produce technical documentation to include design, implementation, training, and user manuals.
- Perform Tier 3 end-user support duties as well as conduct periodic end-user training.
- Coordinate with the client’s enterprise SharePoint team.
- Experience to configuring, customizing, administering, and developing innovative solutions using Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016, Windows SharePoint Services, SharePoint Designer, Portals, Web Part Development and supporting Microsoft .NET technologies including C#.
- Implementing best practice SharePoint information architectures and workflows.
- Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, Stored Procedures and Triggers
- Visual Studio, TFS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- U.S. Citizenship
- Public Trust, or must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance