ApplyLogic is a fast-growing Veteran-Owned consulting firm, headquartered in Dunn Loring, VA. Our people are our greatest asset and our company culture is grounded on that belief. We offer challenging and interesting work in a friendly and supportive environment. We deliver best-in-class technical expertise to the Federal Government market through IT professional service contracts.
We offer a competitive salary with a robust Fortune 500 type benefits package: employee assistance, employee adoption, 401K with match, medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability, 15 paid time days off, 10 holidays, unlimited web-based training and up to $5K towards continuing education and/or professional development and more!
Founded in 2004, ApplyLogic is a Veteran Owned Small Business, ISO9001:2015 certified with over $7M annual revenues and 35 employees. Our growth has been recognized in the Washington Technology Fast 50 and the INC. 5000. We have an immediate Security Accreditation and Authorization Specialist position in Chantilly, Virginia.
- Support DHS system accreditation and Ongoing Assessment and Ongoing Authorization processes and activities to ensure the implementation of NIST SP 800-53 security controls
- Manage all Information Assurance activities, responsible for enabling the ongoing assessment and ongoing authorization of CDM solution utilizing Risk Management Framework (RMF) and automated Security Assessment and Authorization tools.
- Implement and Influence Risk Management Framework policy and application across the CDM program.
- Perform vulnerability and risk management review of servers and devices
- Leads NIST Security Controls and Control Implementation methodologies to the SA&A process
- Prepare System Security Plan, Security Assessment Report (SAR), and Plans of Action and Milestones
- Perform Accreditation and Authorization activities including: creating/updating Security Plans, Risk Assessments, Contingency Plans and Plans of Action and Milestones (POAM)
- Development of all Security Authorization artifacts and documentation and assembling of Authorization packages
- Strong understanding of NIST RMF implementation guidance.
- Well-developed understanding of Federal Civilian or DHS Security Assessment and Authorization (SA&A) processes
- In-depth understanding of the relevance of NIST Security Controls and Control Implementation methodologies to the SA&A process
- Can demonstrate understanding of critical documentation required in Security Authorization (SA) Packages
- Ability to understand and support Privacy Compliance Activities to include the development of Privacy Impact Analysis (PIA), Privacy Threshold Analysis (PTA), and Statement of Record Notices (SORN)
- Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) or Security+
- BA/BS or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years related work experience.
- Secret Clearance or DHS clearance